19-Jun-13, 11:19 PM
Main Telephone Services | Accept 2nd Call (optional) | Automatic Callback (on-campus calls) | Call Diversion (optional) | Call Park | Call Waiting | Common Abbreviated Dial | Conference | Directed Call Pickup | External Call Forwarding | Follow-Me | Hold | Individual Abbreviated Dial | Last Number Redial (off-campus calls) | Pickup Group (optional) | Placing and Receiving Calls | Ring Options | Speed Dial (programmable buttons) | Transfer
Ring Pitch Adjustment
You can change the pitch (sound) of your Ericsson telephone ring tone. For example, a higher pitch or lower pitch. Note that this feature is different than changing the type of ring (see Ring Options).
To Change the telephone pitch:
- Press the Prog (or Program) button so that the light is on.
- Enter one digit (0-9) for the desired ring pitch (a different pitch is attached to each key; the last key pressed will be programmed).
- 0 = Digital Ring (normal pitch)
- 1 = Classic Ring (lower pitch
- 2 = Classic Ring (normal pitch)
- 3 = Classic Ring (higher pitch)
- 4 = Digital Ring (lower pitch)
- 5 = Digital Ring (higher pitch)
- 6 = Melodic Ring (lower pitch)
- 7 = Melodic Ring (higher pitch)
- 8 = Reverse Melodic Ring (lower pitch)
- 9 = Reverse Melodic Ring (higher pitch)
- Press the Prog (or Program) button so that the light turns off.
Please ask for a Telecom Customer Service Representative